Cratering or Fish Eyes
1. Remains, such as oil, wax, mark remover or glue, are left on the surface.
2. Water or oil trapped in the air pump regulator.
1. Do not use dirty cloth on work surface
2. Clean the work surface with cleaning agent before refinishing. Do not touch the surface after cleaning.
3. Inspect and drain the water separator or compressor regularly
4. Do not work near sanding area
1.Leave the paint dry, wash off and refinish.
2.If fish eyes are found during spraying, increase the air pressure until the paint dries. Refinish again. If the problem persists, leave the affected area dry, wash off and refinish.