1. Improper surface preparation, e.g. surface being left with stains of water, oil or dirt.
2. Insufficient sanding of the surface
3. Improper dilution of the mixture
4. Insufficient Hardener compound
1. Cleaning the surface properly before start working
2. Sanding old paint or metal surface thoroughly
3. Make sure the mixture is perfectly diluted
4. Refer an appropriate proportion of Hardener to the paint manual
Remove peels slightly beyond the affected area and refinish or sand to the original substrate and refinish.