1. Improper spraying environment, such as dirty, windy and dusty.
2. Dirty work surface
3. Paint or paint container contaminating with dust
4. The painter’s outfit is dirty or dusty
1. Clean the spraying area before start working
2. Clean the work surface before start spraying
3. Filter the paint to avoid contamination
4. Wash the paint cup after every use (old paints tend to transform into dusts and particles).
1. For few seeds, sand gently with sanding paper no. 1000-2000, following by swirl remover and wax.
2. In extreme cases, wash off with sanding paper no. 400 and refinish.