1. Hue, or Colour, is a technical term which describes a colour with specific word. The word is the name of such colour and thus reflects a brief perception of a colour in the colour wheel, such as red, yellow, blue, for example.
2. Value is the quality of lightness and darkness in a colour. Value composes of the volume of black and white mixed. For example, even though carmine and pink share the same hue, each does has a different Value so they vary.
3. Chroma, or Saturation, is the concentration and/or thickness of colour which associates with the volume of grey blended. The less grey, the more saturation it is.
4. Tint is the colour being made lighter with an addition of white.
5. Shado is the colour blended with black.
6. Tone is the colour blended with grey.