1. Being capable to achieve the long-term goal and yearly mission.
2. Concern best in the development of products and service that benefit the society. Offer reliability and highest satisfaction to the customers, as well as safety and environmental protection.
3. Strongly abide by business laws and regulations both inside and outside Japan. Follow ethical and proper business conduct, as well as equality, transparency and free-market competition.
4. Respect in individuality and difference. Put the top priority in work safety. Possess an appropriate working motivation. Consider giving opportunities to capable employees and provide rewards when the mission is achieved. The company is willing to enhance a better life for the employees.
5. Respect in different cultures and norms in order to comply with today’s borderless business world. Being determined to do business in harmony with the economy of the society and community. Abide by the disciplines and strictly follow the labour laws and conduct a proper labour management.