1. Paint is too high in viscosity
2. Using the paint thinner which evaporates too fast
3. Distance of spray gun from the surface at the time of spraying is too far
4. Temperature of the spraying area or work surface is too high
1. Select the Thinner which suits the temperature and working environment. Consult the spray manual for best result.
2. Adjust the viscosity of paint according to working environment
3. Use and adjust the spray gun properly, ranging from controlling distance between the gun and work surface, level of air pressure, paint volume, and etc.
1. For few orange peels, sand them down and refinish.
2. In extreme cases, bake dry and sand down using the Sanding Paper no. 400 or more delicate type. Refinish.